HOUSTON (KIAH) – Already made your plans for the weekend? You might want to rethink any of them that take you near the Galleria, with a major daytime closure taking place on the I-69/I-610 interchange.
The timing of these closures is a little different so look closely:
Starting at 8 a.m. on Saturday, Nov. 13, the northbound ramp of I-69 to get on I-610 will be completely closed until 2 p.m. Drivers should exit the freeway and take either Westpark Drive or Richmond Avenue as their alternate.
In addition, on Saturday beginning at 7 a.m., the southbound ramp of 610 to go south on 69 will be closed until 7 p.m. This closure will take place again during the same timeframe. Drivers can take the northbound ramp and exit at Weslayan Street, then U-turn to get on the southbound lanes of the Southwest Freeway.
Remember to tune into No Wait Weather + Traffic each weekday from 5:30-9:30 AM for more construction updates.
Latest videos, No Wait Weather, NO WAIT TRAFFIC, and news.
Join us every night from 9-10pm for your news at 9PM.
- How this popular rowing machine helps me get better workouts at home than I did at the gymBestReviews is reader-supported and may earn an affiliate commission. Details. Many are calling the Hydrow Rower the “Peloton of Rowing.” I decided to put the machine to the test to see if it lives up to the hype. With its competitive aspects, such as leaderboards and classes, I thought the Hydrow Rower might spice up my […]
- Lee Elder, first Black golfer to play at Masters, dies at 87Lee Elder, who broke down racial barriers as the first Black golfer to play in the Masters and paved the way for Tiger Woods and others to follow, has died at the age of 87.
- I-Team: UNLV student’s family calls fraternity boxing match, ‘school-sanctioned amateur fight that cost him his life’The family of a UNLV student who died after a fraternity boxing match is demanding answers. The I-Team has learned that Nathan Valencia collapsed after the fight ended on November 19th. He passed away four days later.
- Omicron variant: What are the factors of a COVID-19 variant of concern?How often do these variants turn into something with global health implications? Here’s what you need to know.
- Father arrested in shooting deaths of his 4 children, mother-in-law at California homeFamily members said the victims were found by the children’s mother.