Jif just announced its new “no sugar creamy peanut butter spread.” It’s made with peanuts, salt and RSPO certified palm oil. They’re available now at your local grocery store. The 15-ounce jar is around $3 and the 33-ounce jar is about $6.
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand after Trump’s push for new direct payments
- Celebrities react to death of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s family friend reflects on her life, legacy
- Can a Supreme Court vacancy be filled during election year?
- Texas Online Overtime | Season 2 – Week 4