HOUSTON (CW39) This first official day of summer brings more heat with highs in the upper 90s to near 100, and likely feeling 5 degrees hotter with the humidity.
Like yesterday, very isolated showers and storms are possible, but the main story remains the heat wave. Our 7-day forecast features several days with triple-digit highs.
- Houston man sentenced to life in prison after killing 3 in crime spree
- JJ Watt reveals photo of ‘dad bod loading’
- Best Horchata in Houston
- Houston food truck has best tacos according to Yelp
- Best Soul Food in Houston
- Bear gets stuck, dies inside hot car in Tennessee
- Two killed after shooting in Wichita Falls
- Astros’ Javier, bullpen combine to no-hit Yanks in 3-0 win