FLASH, the Federal Alliance for Safe Homes, shared a few DIY home hacks that will help keep our homes safe ahead of a hurricane.
- Strengthen You Garage Door
- Clean Gutters and Downspouts
- Reinforce Soffits
- Deploy Your Sandbags
To see the full checklist and helpful instructions, click here.
CW39 Houston’s Courtney Carpenter has more on the story.
- Government shutdown looms amid federal budget feud
- Lawmakers call out Biden administration for extending Canadian border restriction
- House passes expansive abortion rights bill
- Weekend getaway must haves
- GIVING BACK: More Help coming for Louisiana from Ft. Bend County Judge and Assistance Ministries W. Houston