The issue with tracking fog is it’s a little tricky in the morning — a little slippery and kind of like once you get a grasp on it shifts a little bit it and bounces around over the course of the morning. In and out of the area so some spots you’re going to see dense fog and others you won’t.
Just to be safe, you might want to leave a little extra early this morning. But later, the fog this morning will eventually clear. We’ll get a lot of sun later this afternoon and that’s going to make for another warm day.
Latest videos, No Wait Weather, NO WAIT TRAFFIC, and news.
Join us every night from 9-10pm for your news at 9PM.
- Five revealing quotes from Supreme Court abortion caseA tense Supreme Court hearing suggested the conservative-majority court is willing to place new restrictions on abortion. Less clear is how far the court might go.
- Houston weather: foggy mornings, warm days, cold fronts next weekHouston warms to 80 degrees this weekend. Rain chances go up with two fronts next week.
- Teen charged in Michigan high school shooting that killed 4A Michigan teenager has been charged with murder, terrorism and other charges for a shooting that killed four fellow students and injured others at Michigan’s Oxford High School.
- Houston Health Department recognizes World AIDS DayThe World AIDS day remembrance ceremony will feature speaker, Houston Mayor Sylvester Turner, local artist, poets and more.
- ‘Seems to be outcompeting delta’: Doctor explains concerns behind omicron, what we should expectThe new omicron variant of COVID-19 has prompted travel bans, a warning from the World Health Organization and many unanswered questions as doctors try to learn more about how dangerous it could be.