However, as the midweek arrives southeast Texas is expecting some big changes in the form of a cold front. The front is due to arrive Wednesday night into Thursday morning dropping afternoon highs to the 60s and chilly overnight temperatures expected in the 40s and 50s.
A chance for showers and thunderstorms are also likely with a return to cool and breezy conditions into the weekend.
Latest videos, No Wait Weather, NO WAIT TRAFFIC, and news.
Join us every night from 9-10pm for your news at 9PM.
- Rain chances for Houston and your 7-Day forecast for Nov. 30HOUSTON (KIAH) – CW39 chief meteorologist Adam Krueger has your 7-day forecast with details on when we can expect rain. Monday is when chances look to be the highest.
- #ICYMI: Lyft driver shot in robbery, man accused of shooting wife faces judge, man caught in crossfire hurtHOUSTON (KIAH) — Here’s what you missed on Eyewitness News at 9 here on CW39 Houston. Lyft driver shot in attempted robbery A Lyft driver was shot by his passenger in a robbery in North Harris County. Deputies say the passenger jumped in the front seat and demanded money. The driver was shot in the […]
- Houston Weather | Dense fog advisories Tuesday morning Nov. 30HOUSTON (KIAH) – There are many dense fog advisories for our local and coastal areas till 9a.m.. Today’s fog is more dense than yesterday morning so look out on the roadways. WEATHER ALERTS –> Whether you go north, south, east or west, that’s where you’ll find some of the denser fog. It does exclude places like Galveston and […]
- Houston weather: tracking late-week rain and the next cold frontIsolated to scattered rain returns Friday and lasts into the weekend.
- How this popular rowing machine helps me get better workouts at home than I did at the gymBestReviews is reader-supported and may earn an affiliate commission. Details. Many are calling the Hydrow Rower the “Peloton of Rowing.” I decided to put the machine to the test to see if it lives up to the hype. With its competitive aspects, such as leaderboards and classes, I thought the Hydrow Rower might spice up my […]