As we go through the day we’ll get up into the 50’s this afternoon. It’s going to be quite windy this morning. Then the winds gradually back down over the course of the day, but still pretty breezy overall through the rest of our Christmas Eve.
Then we go into tonight, winds are going to continue to get lower. So at least we won’t have that to deal with, but it’s going to be a cold start on Christmas morning. We’re down in the mid 30’s for most spots. Really nice day for Christmas though. Sunshine! We’ll get up over 60 in the afternoon.
Then as we go forward from there, we’re going to see those temperatures warming up as we get into the weekend. By Sunday, we’re right back into the 70’s.
Now it’s possible Sunday there’s a raindrop somewhere in the area but most locations probably stay dry.
Rain chances, looking a little bit better next week. During the early part of next week that’s going to be our next story we focus on.
There might be a stronger front around Wednesday of next week.
- Homeless in US finally getting their shot at COVID-19 vaccine
- Which Central Texas providers got shipments of Johnson & Johnson vaccine
- Texas police associations against permitless gun-carrying speak at Texas Capitol on Tuesday
- Texas police officer shot multiple times during traffic stop Wednesday morning, 4th in last three weeks
- Texas House approves expanding Medicaid coverage for new moms to 1 full year after giving birth