There’s another one in the central U.S., but that one is not coming for us. It’s going to slide more so off towards our North, so we’re actually going to see a slight rise in our temperatures this weekend.
Overall, the humidity stays low. We’re dry through Sunday – OK – so put that aside.
Now, about next week! Starting off on Monday, rain returns, with maybe some light showers at first.
CW39 Chief meteorologist Adam Krueger walks you through rain chances and futurecast for next week. Here’s a look…
Latest videos, No Wait Weather, NO WAIT TRAFFIC, and news.
Join us every night from 9-10pm for your news at 9PM.
- Astros giving back to Houston Area Women’s Center during Fall ClassicAstros to give a $25,000 grant that will go to Houston Area Women’s Center enrichment project.
- ‘Rust’ movie-set shooting: Authorities present findingsThe sequence of events has baffled Hollywood professionals and prompted calls to better regulate firearms of sets or even ban them in the age of seamless computer-generated imagery.
- Another shot? CDC says some people may need 4th COVID vaccine doseAs some people receive a third COVID vaccine dose, or booster shot, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is now talking about a fourth dose.
- Newsfeed Now: FDA panel backs Pfizer’s low-dose COVID-19 vaccine for kids; Man shaves beard for toddler’s cancer treatmentWeekdays at 10:30 a.m. CST/11:30 a.m. EST, Newsfeed Now will be streaming the top stories in the U.S. utilizing our newsrooms across the country. If you miss the live report, you’ll be able to see a replay minutes after the stream ends.
- World Series notebook: Astros’ Valdez shaky, Braves’ bullpen holds it down again, Snitkers’ family reunionThings went wrong for Houston starter Framber Valdez just three pitches into his start against the Atlanta Braves in Game 1 of the World Series and only got worse from there.