HOUSTON (CW39) Well we’ve got sunshine here and we were talking about this a little earlier. We can use a visible satellite as a tool. Not only to find where there are clouds right now. Overhead here, there’s nothing. There’s some over the gulf and some over Louisiana.
As we come in a little closer, we’re seeing a little bit of white appearance, just near and west of Madisonville, there is still some snow on the ground now a reminder this snow fell on Sunday. We are now into Wednesday and there is still a little bit of snow on the ground.
I would bet though that will be gone by the end of the day today. It will be a sunny and warmer day for us.
- Five suspects wanted in “takeover style” robbery
- Surf photographer severely injured after facing monster wave
- State leaders worried about maintaining adequate COVID-19 vaccine supply
- Coronavirus guidelines now the rule at the White House
- Asylum-seekers express optimism over Biden presidency, confusion about their status