HOUSTON (KIAH) — Tuesday is looking and feeling a bit different. We expect more clouds than sun, which is a visual cue that moisture is increasing. Still, I’d call it a pleasant day with highs in the upper half of the 70s.
These subtle changes are occurring ahead of our next cold front, likely to pass on Thursday morning. Before it gets here, there could be a few very isolated, low-impact showers Wednesday.
With the Thursday morning front, some brief showers and storms are possible in the morning. As seen above, rain totals will mostly be less than half an inch.
Rain clears and sunshine breaks out Thursday afternoon. Temps will be cooler behind the front, but not drastically colder (other than chilly nights/mornings this weekend).
Latest videos, No Wait Weather, NO WAIT TRAFFIC, and news.
Join us every night from 9-10pm for your news at 9PM.
- Stores kick off Black Friday but pandemic woes lingerRetailers are expected to usher in the unofficial start to the holiday shopping season Friday with bigger crowds than last year in a closer step toward normalcy.
- Parking lot safety tips for Black Friday shoppersCW39’s Sydney Simone is outside Best Buy to talk about Black Friday parking tips.
- 5 best Black Friday deals under $100BestReviews is reader-supported and may earn an affiliate commission. Details. Black Friday has arrived, and shoppers are competing for the best deals of the day — including many popular gifts now priced below $100. This year, retailers are responding to the demand for budget-priced household, self-care and beauty gifts by slashing prices on best-selling products from […]
- How to make sure your package is shipped and under the tree by ChristmasUPS recommends you get your holiday shopping and shipping done promptly to avoid any delays. UPS says 95 percent of their packages are delivered on time.
- FDA says Merck COVID pill effective, experts will review safetyU.S. health officials say Merck’s experimental COVID-19 pill is effective but they raised questions about its safety during pregnancy.