HOUSTON, Texas (KIAH) Sunny skies are expected across southeast Texas on Friday and clear skies will prevail Friday night, with lows in the upper 30s to mid 40s throughout the region. Two cool fronts will soon move through the region.
Pleasant days remain ahead as high pressure dominates the local weather through early next week, however, expect a daily uptick in cloud coverage Monday into mid week as a high pressure continues to progress eastward and winds turn more southerly.
Local temperatures across southeast Texas will begin with highs in the 70s during the weekend, gradually rising into the upper 70s to low 80s by Monday. Though lows Saturday night will remain on the cooler side (in the 40s inland), they will warm up into the mid 50s to low 60s by early next week.
Two cool fronts will move through the region at sometime next week, with the stronger of the system’s sweeping through near the end of the work week.
CW39 Chief meteorologist Adam Krueger has this look at your 10-day forecast.
Though it is tricky to pin point expected rainfall totals at this time, 1 to 1.4 inches ahead and along the frontal boundary could once again give us some good rain chances.
Temperatures will likely dip again sometime during the end of the week with the frontal passage, so keep an eye for the chance of cooler temperatures over southeast Texas again.
Latest videos, No Wait Weather, NO WAIT TRAFFIC, and news.
Join us every night from 9-10pm for your news at 9PM.
- How this popular rowing machine helps me get better workouts at home than I did at the gymBestReviews is reader-supported and may earn an affiliate commission. Details. Many are calling the Hydrow Rower the “Peloton of Rowing.” I decided to put the machine to the test to see if it lives up to the hype. With its competitive aspects, such as leaderboards and classes, I thought the Hydrow Rower might spice up my […]
- Lee Elder, first Black golfer to play at Masters, dies at 87Lee Elder, who broke down racial barriers as the first Black golfer to play in the Masters and paved the way for Tiger Woods and others to follow, has died at the age of 87.
- I-Team: UNLV student’s family calls fraternity boxing match, ‘school-sanctioned amateur fight that cost him his life’The family of a UNLV student who died after a fraternity boxing match is demanding answers. The I-Team has learned that Nathan Valencia collapsed after the fight ended on November 19th. He passed away four days later.
- Omicron variant: What are the factors of a COVID-19 variant of concern?How often do these variants turn into something with global health implications? Here’s what you need to know.
- Father arrested in shooting deaths of his 4 children, mother-in-law at California homeFamily members said the victims were found by the children’s mother.