HOUSTON, Texas (KIAH) – Thursday will see another chance of rain and chilly temperatures to get the day started but the bigger changes come the day after. On Friday mostly sunny conditions are expected with a high near 68 degrees and a low around 46 degrees.
Saturday is likely to be mostly sunny with a high near 72 degrees. Mostly clear skies expected Saturday night with a low around 48 degrees.
Then on Sunday skies will remain mostly sunny with a high near 75 degrees and another mostly clear sky at night with a low around 54 degrees.
Latest videos, No Wait Weather, NO WAIT TRAFFIC, and news.
Join us every night from 9-10pm for your news at 9PM.
- How this popular rowing machine helps me get better workouts at home than I did at the gymBestReviews is reader-supported and may earn an affiliate commission. Details. Many are calling the Hydrow Rower the “Peloton of Rowing.” I decided to put the machine to the test to see if it lives up to the hype. With its competitive aspects, such as leaderboards and classes, I thought the Hydrow Rower might spice up my […]
- Lee Elder, first Black golfer to play at Masters, dies at 87Lee Elder, who broke down racial barriers as the first Black golfer to play in the Masters and paved the way for Tiger Woods and others to follow, has died at the age of 87.
- I-Team: UNLV student’s family calls fraternity boxing match, ‘school-sanctioned amateur fight that cost him his life’The family of a UNLV student who died after a fraternity boxing match is demanding answers. The I-Team has learned that Nathan Valencia collapsed after the fight ended on November 19th. He passed away four days later.
- Omicron variant: What are the factors of a COVID-19 variant of concern?How often do these variants turn into something with global health implications? Here’s what you need to know.
- Father arrested in shooting deaths of his 4 children, mother-in-law at California homeFamily members said the victims were found by the children’s mother.