This week they Astros face the Tampa Bay Rays for a three-game series on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday evening. The Astros are looking the American League Western Division title this week in the series.
Keep the rain gear handy for all three nights for the walk to Minute Maid Stadium. The rainiest of the three nights looks to be Thursday, for the final game. Temperatures will be mild, but the air will be muggy. Near 80° for the first pitch every night for the upcoming series.
The Rays currently sit in first place in the AL East with a record 97-59. The Astros stand at 91- 65.
Latest videos, No Wait Weather, NO WAIT TRAFFIC, and news.
Join us every night from 9-10pm for your news at 9PM.
- Brian Laundrie update: Remains found in Florida park identified as Gabby Petito’s fiancéAfter more than a month of searching, the remains of Brian Laundrie were found in the Carlton Reserve on Wednesday, the FBI has confirmed.
- Democrats push for ERA ratification; Republicans call it ‘redundant’Members of Congress say discrimination against women is a constant issue in the United States.
- Lawmakers concerned FAA not implementing safety reformsOn the three year anniversary of the first 737 max jet crash lawmakers in Washington held a hearing due to concerns that require safety reforms aren’t being implemented by the Federal Aviation Administration.
- Garland defends DOJ monitoring violence against school officialsAttorney General Merrick Garland was grilled for hours by lawmakers Thursday as he defended a recent Department of Justice decision to monitor threats of violence against local school officials.
- Judge denies Paxton’s motion to dismiss whistleblower lawsuit from former OAG employeesAUSTIN (Nexstar) — On Thursday, the Texas Third Court of Appeals ruled in favor of former employees of the Office of the Attorney General, who were fired after blowing the whistle on Attorney General Ken Paxton for alleged corruption. The panel of judges ruled that the Texas Whistleblower Act protects those employees’ action, reaffirming a […]