Another upper-level storm system and cold front will bring rain and isolated storms in time for the Thanksgiving holiday.
Rain chances will begin by late Wednesday ahead of the front and continue through Thursday as the front pushes through.
Behind the front, it will be much cooler and windy with north winds 15 to 25 mph and gusts up to 35 mph.
Lows Thursday night will reach the upper 20s to mid 30s, with much of North Texas near or below freezing.
Latest videos, No Wait Weather, NO WAIT TRAFFIC, and news.
Join us every night from 9-10pm for your news at 9PM.
- Stores kick off Black Friday but pandemic woes lingerRetailers are expected to usher in the unofficial start to the holiday shopping season Friday with bigger crowds than last year in a closer step toward normalcy.
- Parking lot safety tips for Black Friday shoppersCW39’s Sydney Simone is outside Best Buy to talk about Black Friday parking tips.
- 5 best Black Friday deals under $100BestReviews is reader-supported and may earn an affiliate commission. Details. Black Friday has arrived, and shoppers are competing for the best deals of the day — including many popular gifts now priced below $100. This year, retailers are responding to the demand for budget-priced household, self-care and beauty gifts by slashing prices on best-selling products from […]
- How to make sure your package is shipped and under the tree by ChristmasUPS recommends you get your holiday shopping and shipping done promptly to avoid any delays. UPS says 95 percent of their packages are delivered on time.
- FDA says Merck COVID pill effective, experts will review safetyU.S. health officials say Merck’s experimental COVID-19 pill is effective but they raised questions about its safety during pregnancy.