HOUSTON (KIAH) – PERFECT isn’t used very often to describe Houston weather, but Saturday’s forecast is hard to beat! Waking up this morning, temperatures are sitting in the 50s, skies are continually clearing across the southeast part of the state, and most importantly… less humidity! Hello, October weather, where have you been?
First pitch is this afternoon at 3:20 p.m. Temperatures are expected to max out in the low to mid 70s by this time. Winds will be gusty in the morning, but slack off throughout the day. Expect them to be out of the north between 8-10 mph at the time of the game. Grab the shades, ample sunshine will be in place for the walk through downtown before game time.
Late night plans? Grab the jacket! Temperatures are expected to drop into the low 50s by the a.m.
Latest videos, No Wait Weather, NO WAIT TRAFFIC, and news.
Join us every night from 9-10pm for your news at 9PM.
- AIDS and HIV cases double in Baja CaliforniaIn Baja California, the number of HIV and AIDS cases have gone up by 106 percent when compared to this time last year according to Mexico’s Secretary of Health.
- Biden to announce new COVID-19 strategies as omicron is found in USThe administration is also drafting guidance that would compel insurance companies to allow plan holders to apply for reimbursement for over-the-counter COVID-19 tests by Jan. 15.
- Biden to announce insurance reimbursements for at-home COVID-19 testsPresident Joe Biden will announce Thursday that Americans with private insurance will be able to receive reimbursements for at-home COVID-19 diagnostic tests as part of a broader plan to combat the omicron and delta variants.
- Appeals court reinstates Texas mask mandate ban in schoolsHOUSTON (AP) — An appeals court has halted a federal judge’s order that had stopped Texas from enforcing its ban on mask mandates in the state’s schools. The 5th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in New Orleans on Wednesday granted a request by Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton to stay the ruling by U.S. District […]
- METRO transit lane project begins in downtown HoustonCW39’s Sydney Simone is at downtown Houston talking about the upcoming changes to the Metro Transit lanes.