HOUSTON, Texas (KIAH) – CW39 meteorologist Star Harvey has this report on Central Texas where remnants of Pamela have continued to leave downpours through Central Texas. A lot of that rainfall is reached anywhere from 1-8 inches.
In Gonzalas, Texas 10 inches of rain fell.
North near Dallas, they have received some rainfall over the last 24 hours period up to three inches, even five in some spots.
In Austin temperatures will be in the upper 80s where the rain also in the forecast as well Friday it will slightly clear up.
Watch for more from Star!
Latest videos, No Wait Weather, NO WAIT TRAFFIC, and news.
Join us every night from 9-10pm for your news at 9PM.
- Two months after US withdrawal, some 300 Americans still in AfghanistanNearly two months after the U.S. withdrew troops from Afghanistan following 20 years of war, more than 300 American citizens remain in the nation now under Taliban control.
- COVID-19 vaccine requirements in effect for U.S. residency applicationsBeginning Oct. 1, all those applying for permanent residency in the United States must be vaccinated for coronavirus, according to the Department of Homeland Security. A spokesperson for the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services told Border Report on Monday that anyone who is applying for permanent residency in the United States must show proof of vaccination.
- “Galaxy Lights” soon ready for Holidays at Space Center HoustonSpace Center Houston Holiday Lights Tickets now on sale
- ‘Run for Home’ special gets you ready for the World SeriesCW39’s “Run for Home” special gets you prepared for the Astros to take on the Atlanta Braves in the World Series
- Moderna says its low-dose COVID shot safe, effective for kids 6 to 11Moderna said Monday that a low dose of its COVID-19 vaccine is safe and appears to work in 6- to 11-year-olds, as the manufacturer moves toward expanding shots to children.