Tuesday comes with another round of sunshine and temperatures in the 80s and Wednesday will likely be the last day Houston reaches the 70s this week, before dipping off into the 60s. This is also likely when rain chances return for the week.
High temperatures dip into the upper 50s/low 60s on Thursday morning and will gradually increase to the low to mid 70s by Sunday as the departure of surface high pressure allows for southerly winds to return.
In addition cool and clear conditions are in store for the weekend as drier air filters into the area behind the front.
In terms of precipitation, most locations across SE TX could see up to 1-2 in of rainfall, but flooding and severe weather threats are not likely.
Latest videos, No Wait Weather, NO WAIT TRAFFIC, and news.
Join us every night from 9-10pm for your news at 9PM.
- How this popular rowing machine helps me get better workouts at home than I did at the gymBestReviews is reader-supported and may earn an affiliate commission. Details. Many are calling the Hydrow Rower the “Peloton of Rowing.” I decided to put the machine to the test to see if it lives up to the hype. With its competitive aspects, such as leaderboards and classes, I thought the Hydrow Rower might spice up my […]
- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission releases final report on 2021 February Texas freeze, issues recommendationsThe Federal Energy Regulatory Commission has released its final report analyzing what went wrong during the February freeze.
- Lee Elder, first Black golfer to play at Masters, dies at 87Lee Elder, who broke down racial barriers as the first Black golfer to play in the Masters and paved the way for Tiger Woods and others to follow, has died at the age of 87.
- I-Team: UNLV student’s family calls fraternity boxing match, ‘school-sanctioned amateur fight that cost him his life’The family of a UNLV student who died after a fraternity boxing match is demanding answers. The I-Team has learned that Nathan Valencia collapsed after the fight ended on November 19th. He passed away four days later.
- Omicron variant: What are the factors of a COVID-19 variant of concern?How often do these variants turn into something with global health implications? Here’s what you need to know.