The weather is looking nice and fall like through the afternoon, a high near 60 degrees and partly cloudy skies. By game time, temperatures will drop to 53 degrees and winds will be breezy, even gusty at times, out of the northwest.
After the game, temperatures will be in the upper 40s and wind chill will start to be a player in the walks from the stadium to the cars. It will feel more like 44 degrees outside after the game. Overnight air temperatures fall into the middle 40s under partly cloudy skies.
The two teams play again tomorrow and conditions will be very similar. It will be sunny and 60 during the afternoon. With slightly breezier winds. Gusts could be as high as 30 during the afternoon with a decrease in wind speeds just before game time. First pitch conditions include winds due westerly at 10 mph with a temperature of 57 degrees.
Latest videos, No Wait Weather, NO WAIT TRAFFIC, and news.
Join us every night from 9-10pm for your news at 9PM.
- Biden maintains optimism on US economyWhile a lower-than-expected 210,000 jobs were added in November, the White House has an optimistic tone about the overall shape of the US economy.
- Lakewood Church mystery money discovered by plumber may be connected to 2014 heistHOUSTON (KIAH) – If you were in Houston in 2014, you may remember the mystery surrounding a huge amount of money that went missing from Joel Osteen’s Lakewood Church – that was never found. Now Houston Police say money and checks in envelopes have been found and have opened an investigation. However, they have not disclosed exactly how […]
- White House gears up to slow spread of omicronWhile federal health officials say they are monitoring the spread of the omicron variant of coronavirus, they are reminding people that delta is still the main threat in the United States and that getting vaccinated is still the best way to slow the spread and protect yourself.
- Shooting suspect’s parents bond set at combined $1M, plead not guiltyThe parents of the teenage suspect in the Oxford High School shooting were arrested overnight in Detroit, police confirmed to NewsNation.
- #ICYMI: Bulldog taken in home invasion, Houston firefighter passes away, man admits to burning businessesHOUSTON (KIAH) — Here’s what you missed on Eyewitness News at 9 here on CW39 Houston. Robbers take bulldog in home invasion The search is on for a missing English bulldog after his owner was pistol whipped and robbed in a home invasion. It happened on Oct. 21 around noon at an apartment complex on Buffalo […]