HOUSTON, Texas (KIAH) Rain and thunderstorms are moving a wave of energy impacting your morning weather and traffic commute. Including areas like NRG Stadium and areas south and west of I-10, including Bellaire, Meyerland, The Meadows, where they are seeing the heaviest of the rainfall for the time being.
That rain will all be moving northward. Throughout the morning, be aware if you are on the north side of town, after 7AM, you will start seeing the heaviest of the rainfall.
- Missouri singer/songwriter releasing first albumWEBB CITY, Mo. — Patti Steel, a native of Webb City and a graduate of Missouri Southern State University, is passionate about many things in her life. She loves photography, dance, musical instruments and of course, singing. Ever since she was a young girl music has been a huge part of Patti’s life. Her father […]
- Animal tranquilizer tainting drug supplies in USXylazine has been increasingly reported in drug users in multiple states, causing people to lose fingers and toes.
- American Airlines flight interrupted by sounds of moaning, groaning PA systemAmerican Airlines says a mechanical issue was responsible for strange sounds coming from a plane’s public announcement system during a flight from Los Angeles to Dallas.
- Nets’ star Kyrie Irving says he forfeited $100M to remain unvaccinatedSpeaking during the Brooklyn Nets media day, the star guard said he turned down a four-year extension prior to the 2021-2022 season.
- Woman who lost premature baby has car stolen from hospital lotPolice in Memphis are looking for the person who stole a pregnant woman’s car while doctors were trying to save her baby’s life.