HOUSTON, Texas (KIAH) We’re tracking Tropical Storm Nicholas. It could make landfall as soon as this afternoon or tonight along the middle Texas coast between Corpus and Galveston. That leaves us on the wet side of the storm period. CW39 Chief meteorologist Adam Krueger has this look at heavy winds headed our way.
Plus, your 7-Day forecast!
- Manufacturing jobs at highest since 1970sManufacturing jobs are up across the nation, even higher than pre-pandemic times.
- Relentless mother drains Missouri pond to find son’s remainsAfter waiting for authorities to act, Connie Goodwin decided she’d had enough and, with the help of her family, got her son back.
- Show me YOUR sunrise! Cypress, TX viewer photoKIAH (CW39) – Conditions outside are feeling much more comfortable this morning compared to the past few months. Lows dropped into the 50s across Houston early today. This upcoming week, go ahead and take some time to enjoy the cooler temps and beautiful sunrises. This is a sunrise photo sent in by Wyatt Price, in […]
- Hurricane hunters are flying through Ian’s powerful winds. Here’s what happens.As Hurricane Ian intensifies on its way toward the Florida coast, hurricane hunters are in the sky doing something almost unimaginable: flying through the center of the storm.
- FBI: 5-20 years in prison, permanent record for making school threatHOUSTON (CW39) School threats are no joke. FBI Houston is releasing information on the severe penalties for making a campus threat. With school threats on the rise, the FBI is making it clear that there will be big penalties for a violation. Today on Twitter, the FBI wrote, “The #FBI and our law enforcement partners […]