In the tropics, things may be fairly quiet right now. However, there are a couple of disturbances that show high potential to develop. We may see two more names coming our way the next few days. By “our way,” that just means in the Atlantic.
CW39 Chief meteorologist Adam Krueger has the latest look at the tropics.
Weather today, is going to be back to hot temperatures. 91° is where we’re headed and it may feel several degrees hotter with the humidity. This weekend you may have to dodge scattered showers. As for what we’re looking forward to next week, it’s a more substantial change just in time for the first day of fall which is Wednesday. There is a cold front coming and that brings some rain initially. As for next weekend, have a look at the 10 day forecast in the video above.
Latest videos, No Wait Weather, NO WAIT TRAFFIC, and news.
Join us every night from 9-10pm for your news at 9PM.
- PHOTOS | Severe weather damage from north Harris County tornado Wednesday morningHOUSTON (KIAH) – Severe weather rolled through the local area Wednesday morning. CW39 was on scene where damage from wild winds moved through parts of north Harris County. SEVERE WEATHER COVERAGE | CW39 NO WAIT WEATHER + TRAFFIC Here are a few pictures of damage caused by a tornado that came through Airway Drive, Montgomery Road, and […]
- Astros giving back to Houston Area Women’s Center during Fall ClassicAstros to give a $25,000 grant that will go to Houston Area Women’s Center enrichment project.
- ‘Rust’ movie-set shooting: Authorities present findingsThe sequence of events has baffled Hollywood professionals and prompted calls to better regulate firearms of sets or even ban them in the age of seamless computer-generated imagery.
- Another shot? CDC says some people may need 4th COVID vaccine doseAs some people receive a third COVID vaccine dose, or booster shot, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is now talking about a fourth dose.
- Newsfeed Now: FDA panel backs Pfizer’s low-dose COVID-19 vaccine for kids; Man shaves beard for toddler’s cancer treatmentWeekdays at 10:30 a.m. CST/11:30 a.m. EST, Newsfeed Now will be streaming the top stories in the U.S. utilizing our newsrooms across the country. If you miss the live report, you’ll be able to see a replay minutes after the stream ends.