HOUSTON (KIAH) – Changing weather is on the way. We’re starting to see that today through this week. Clouds are back with an increase in humidity and temperatures will be heating up over the next few days.
We could be close to 90 degrees just a few days from now. So that fall feel we’ve been enjoying it is on the way out. We’ve got some clouds across the area this morning.
No rain showing up though and we will likely be primarily rain free the next few days. Today’s futurecast going into tomorrow, we do expect some showers and storms to start pushing up from the Gulf. We may get a sprinkle here or there tomorrow, but a really, really low chance of that happening. Louisiana is going to be the higher focus for some showers and storms tomorrow.
Watch for more from CW39 Chief meteorologist Adam Krueger.
Latest videos, No Wait Weather, NO WAIT TRAFFIC, and news.
Join us every night from 9-10pm for your news at 9PM.
- How this popular rowing machine helps me get better workouts at home than I did at the gymBestReviews is reader-supported and may earn an affiliate commission. Details. Many are calling the Hydrow Rower the “Peloton of Rowing.” I decided to put the machine to the test to see if it lives up to the hype. With its competitive aspects, such as leaderboards and classes, I thought the Hydrow Rower might spice up my […]
- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission releases final report on 2021 February Texas freeze, issues recommendationsThe Federal Energy Regulatory Commission has released its final report analyzing what went wrong during the February freeze.
- Lee Elder, first Black golfer to play at Masters, dies at 87Lee Elder, who broke down racial barriers as the first Black golfer to play in the Masters and paved the way for Tiger Woods and others to follow, has died at the age of 87.
- I-Team: UNLV student’s family calls fraternity boxing match, ‘school-sanctioned amateur fight that cost him his life’The family of a UNLV student who died after a fraternity boxing match is demanding answers. The I-Team has learned that Nathan Valencia collapsed after the fight ended on November 19th. He passed away four days later.
- Omicron variant: What are the factors of a COVID-19 variant of concern?How often do these variants turn into something with global health implications? Here’s what you need to know.