A cold front is rare to talk about during the summer, but CW39s Maria Sotolongo has details on when we can expect that. Also. Hurricane Isaias has formed and will strengthen through the Bahamas.
- SCOTUS nominee meets with more GOP lawmakers on Capitol Hill as Democrats decline meetings
- Republicans optimistic about president’s pick for Supreme Court; Democrats worry for ACA
- Fauci: Pandemic causing ‘historic decimation’ among Latinx community
- Lawmakers react to unruly presidential debate
- HISD Board of Education to host virtual community meetings, literacy summit