7/27/2020- Hurricane Hanna brought rain bands through the Houston area over the weekend, and we’ll have left over tropical moisture, which will add the to unstable air mass over us. That moisture will combine with a cut-off low in western Louisiana. The low will move slowly our way and bring us the chance for rain. Heavy downpours and lightning will be the main threats.
Rain stays in the forecast through the end of the week. Keep that umbrella handy!
Click below for details on our weather, plus a look at Hurricane Douglas, affecting Hawaii, and the next tropical wave out in the Atlantic.
- Senate approves President Biden’s COVID-19 relief plan, headed back to House for final approval
- Job numbers up in US, Biden says more needs to be done to help Americans
- Senate Republicans’ vote-a-rama slows Biden COVID relief bill
- Minimum wage shot down from American Rescue Plan as ‘vote-a-rama’ is in full swing
- Senate prepares for COVID-19 relief bill voting marathon Friday