7/27/2020- Hurricane Hanna brought rain bands through the Houston area over the weekend, and we’ll have left over tropical moisture, which will add the to unstable air mass over us. That moisture will combine with a cut-off low in western Louisiana. The low will move slowly our way and bring us the chance for rain. Heavy downpours and lightning will be the main threats.
Rain stays in the forecast through the end of the week. Keep that umbrella handy!
Click below for details on our weather, plus a look at Hurricane Douglas, affecting Hawaii, and the next tropical wave out in the Atlantic.
- Eric Trump says Harris as Biden’s VP doesn’t worry Trump campaign
- Back to school: Dept. of Defense outlines plan for military schools to reopen
- Reopening schools for special ed students complicated decision
- College athletes looking to go pro shouldn’t worry about canceled seasons, professor says
- Senate passes bill to combat veteran suicide epidemic