GALVESTON (KIAH) — If you’re heading down to Galveston this weekend, check out ARToberFEST. It’s a family friendly event filled with fine arts and a super fun festival located on Galveston Island in the historic downtown cultural arts district.
It’s Saturday and Sunday this weekend, and the two-day festival showcases the works of over 120 of the finest artists from across the the United States. The event brings more than 8,000 people through the beautiful Galveston downtown cultural arts district. The annual arts event offers visitors the opportunity to meet with exhibiting artists. You’re also invited to enjoy artist demonstrations, as well as enjoy food and entertainment in a historic setting.
- USC professor banned over Hamas comments permitted to return to campus
- Suspect in LA homeless murders arrested; man linked to other homicide
- 21 men arrested in child sex sting in Indiana
- Trump’s VP: Ranking the candidates from most likely to least
- Julianna Margulies apologizes for claiming Black people were ‘brainwashed to hate Jews’