HOUSTON (KIAH) — The Historic Fifth Ward neighborhood is having a Fall Festival welcoming the entire family for kids’ activities, games, vendors, a job fair, giveaways, food trucks, and more entertainment.
- Giuliani ‘hijacked’ lives of two Georgia election workers, lawyer argues
- 6-story building partially collapses in the Bronx: FDNY
- Dramatic Texas case underscores minefields for courts on abortion
- George Santos ‘presently engaged in plea negotiations,’ US attorney says
- Holiday crowds at airports, on highways expected to be even bigger than last year